Stainless steel rectangular and square tubes feature inside and outside radius corners, with a protruding interior weld seam. Stainless rectangular and square tube is ideal for all structural applications where greater strength and superior corrosion resistance is required.
Stainless steel structural rectangle and square hot roll tubes are manufactured from a combination of alloys which are selected according to which industry or purpose the tubing will serve. Overall, Stainless steel rectangle and square tube is a highly useful metal product due to its excellent resistance to high-heat, high-pressure, salt and other destructive elements. Stainless steel square and rectangular tubing is a popular choice for braces, supports, marine and food structures and for construction framework.
for more information regarding our stainless steel square and rectangular tubing products, or request a quote
Stainless Steel Square & Rectangular Tubing Applications
Structural rectangle and square tubes are used for an abundance of structural and fabrication related projects where increased strength and superior corrosion resistance is required. Some of the unique applications related to our hot steel rectangle and square tube products, include:
- Structural Devices
- Architectural Structuring
- Transferring Liquids & Gases
- Food Processing
- Water Treatment
Stainless Steel Rectangle & Square Tube Benefits
Stainless steel tube can have a dull gray, mill finish or 180 grit polish finish. It is used in fabrication projects that are exposed to more corrosive environments, such as acids, chemical, petrochemical, and fresh and salt water environments. Stainless steel tube is also used extensively in architectural applications. Some of the main benefits of structural square tubing, include:
- Strength-To-Weight Advantages – The structural nature of stainless tube allows for a higher strength-to-weight ratio than other types of metal.
- Aesthetics – Stainless steel tube is bright and easy to maintain, which provides for a modern and attractive appearance.
- Fabrication – The microstructure of 300 series stainless tube products allows them to be cut, welded, formed, machined, and fabricated as readily as traditional steels.
- Corrosion Resistance – Stainless steel tube is capable of resisting water, most acids, alkaline solutions, and chlorine bearing environments, and properties which are utilized in process plants.
- Hygiene – Stainless steel tube’s easy cleaning ability makes it a premier choice for strict hygiene conditions, such as hospitals, kitchens, abattoirs and other food processing plants.
- Fire & Heat Resistance – Different grades of stainless steel metal tube will resist scaling and retain strength at high temperatures.
Premium Quality Stainless Steel Rectangle & Square Tube Products
M & K Metals stainless rectangle and square hot roll tube products are ideal for numerous industrial applications and provide a multitude of features and benefits, which makes it an ideal choice for your structural rectangle and square tube project needs. At M & K Metals our advanced quality hot steel square and rectangular tubing products will add the premium quality that your applications deserve.
Contact M & K Metals Today
At M & K Metals you can purchase a partial piece of stainless steel rectangle or square tube. Contact us
for more information regarding our structural rectangle and square tube products for your project needs, or request a quote
Sample pricing listed below is for informational purposes only. Please call us directly at 800-870-6382 to confirm current stainless rectangle and square tube pricing.