Stainless steel bar stock is a standard type of steel material that is manufactured from stainless steel raw materials. It is regularly used to produce a wide variety of metal parts, products and components. Stainless steel bar products are available in numerous sizes and shapes to fulfill a wide range of application needs. Some of the more common shapes that are used include: stainless steel flat bar stock, steel square and rods, stainless steel round bar stock and hex bar styles.
for more information regarding our stainless steel bar stock products, or request a quote
Stainless Steel Bar Stock Benefits
Stainless steel bar products provide many unique values that make it a powerful candidate when considered for corresponding applications. Engineers, specifiers and designers often underestimate or overlook these values because of what is viewed as the higher initial cost of stainless steel bar stock. However, over the total life of a project, stainless is often the best value option. Featured benefits related to stainless steel bar products, include:
- Corrosion Resistance – Stainless steel tube is capable of resisting water, most acids, alkaline solutions, and chlorine bearing environments, and properties which are utilized in process plants.
- Hygiene – Stainless steel tube’s easy cleaning ability makes it a premier choice for strict hygiene conditions, such as hospitals, kitchens, abattoirs and other food processing plants.
- Fire & Heat Resistance – Different grades of stainless steel metal tube will resist scaling and retain strength at high temperatures.
- Strength-To-Weight Advantages – The structural nature of stainless tube allows for a higher strength-to-weight ratio than other types of metal.
- Aesthetics – Stainless steel tube is bright and easy to maintain, which provides for a modern and attractive appearance.
- Fabrication – The microstructure of 300 series stainless tube products allows them to be cut, welded, formed, machined, and fabricated as readily as traditional steels.
Stainless Steel Bar Stock Applications
Stainless steel bar products are used for an abundance of structural and fabrication related projects where increased strength and superior corrosion resistance is required. Some of the unique applications related to our stainless steel bar stock, include:
- Kitchen projects
- Food processing equipment
- Construction materials
- Automotive & aerospace structural uses
- Architectural pieces
- Heat exchangers
- And more
Stainless Steel Bar Product Options
Our 304 and 303 stainless steel alloy bar stock is available in a wide range of formats. We can also create custom lengths to suit any application. Our bar stock product options, include:
Premium Quality Stainless Steel Bar Products
- Stainless steel flat bar stock
- Stainless steel square & rods
- Stainless steel round bar stock
- Stainless steel hex bar
- Stainless steel rectangle bar
M & K Metals stainless bar stock ideal for numerous industrial applications and provide a multitude of features and benefits, which makes it an ideal choice for your stainless steel construction project needs. At M & K Metals our advanced quality stainless bar stock products will add the premium quality that your applications deserve.
Contact M & K Metals Today
At M & K Metals you can purchase a partial piece of stainless steel bar stock. Contact us
for more information regarding our 304 and 303 stainless steel alloy bar products for your project needs, or request a quote
Sample pricing listed below is for informational purposes only. Please call us directly at 800-870-6382 to confirm current stainless bar stock pricing.