Stainless steel tube features a durable mill finish and provides a structurally sound interior weld seam. Stainless steel round tube and pipe is used for structural purposes and applications that range from aesthetic to highly functional industrial purposes. This extremely useful metal tubing product features good corrosion resistance, machinability, and can be easily cleaned and sterilized.
for more information regarding our stainless steel round pipe and tube products, or request a quote
Stainless steel tubing and pipe are manufactured from a combination of alloys which are selected according to which industry or purpose the tubing will serve. Overall, stainless steel tubing is a highly useful metal product due to its excellent resistance to high-heat, high-pressure, salt and other destructive elements. Stainless steel tubing is popular in the construction of high-quality homes and buildings because it can be counted on to reduce gas leaks.
Applications for Stainless Tube & Pipe
At M & K Metals our stainless steel tube and pipe products are regularly used for all types of fabrication projects that are exposed to elements such as: chemical, acidic, fresh water, and salt water environments. In addition, our metal round stainless steel tube and piping from M & K Metals are used for a wide variety of purposes, some of the more common applications include:
- Automobile Manufacturing
- Refrigeration Units
- Heating & Plumbing Systems
- Street Lamps
- Bicycle Frames
Stainless Steel Tube & Pipe Benefits
Stainless steel tube provides many unique values that make it a powerful candidate when considered for corresponding applications. Engineers, specifiers and designers often underestimate or overlook these values because of what is viewed as the higher initial cost of stainless steel round tube. However, over the total life of a project, stainless is often the best value option. Featured benefits related to stainless steel tube, include:
- Corrosion Resistance – Stainless steel tube is capable of resisting water, most acids, alkaline solutions, and chlorine bearing environments, and properties which are utilized in process plants.
- Hygiene – Stainless steel tube’s easy cleaning ability makes it a premier choice for strict hygiene conditions, such as hospitals, kitchens, abattoirs and other food processing plants.
- Fire & Heat Resistance – Different grades of stainless steel metal tube will resist scaling and retain strength at high temperatures.
- Strength-To-Weight Advantages – The structural nature of stainless tube allows for a higher strength-to-weight ratio than other types of metal.
- Aesthetics – Stainless steel tube is bright and easy to maintain, which provides for a modern and attractive appearance.
- Fabrication – The microstructure of 300 series stainless tube products allows them to be cut, welded, formed, machined, and fabricated as readily as traditional steels.
Premium Quality Stainless Steel Tube & Pipe Products
M & K Metals stainless tube products are ideal for numerous industrial applications and provide a bevy of features and benefits, which makes it an ideal choice for your tube and pipe project needs. At M & K Metals our advanced quality stainless steel tube and pipe products will add the premium quality that your applications deserve.
Contact M & K Metals Today
At M & K Metals you can purchase a partial piece of stainless steel tube or pipe. Contact us
for more information regarding our stainless steel tube and pipe products for your project needs, or request a quote
Sample pricing listed below is for informational purposes only. Please call us directly at 800-870-6382 to confirm current stainless tube pricing.